I received my JAG frames just before the B9 build off of 2008 so, with the help of Guy Vardaman and my wife Kip, I started assembling them during the build off. The first step was to sand the aluminum to get a nice shine and then proceed to assemble the frames and sub components I had already assembled earlier. Assembly went fairly fast. Within a few hours I had 2 droids standing up and ready to run around. I was making an R2 and a R5 unit. After making fairly good progress it dawned on me that they were fairly heavy so I decided to to lighten the frame any way I could. That would require disassembling the droids and starting over. A task for another day.