037aI couldn’t get the original Dalek colors from England because they were not water soluble paints. Since I made the NSD dalek in California, no painter would paint it it because of their regulations. So I got what I could get (automotive paint) which- believe it or not) was Blaze Orange with a metallic pearl. It looks like copper when in the sun. Depending on the light, it can look flat or glossy. The gold is Aztec Gold. The black is flat back. Then the entire Dalek has a clear coat applied to it to protect the finish .

020 003

007 008012

017018 019 020 021 022 023 024

5474828595_2ca5553325_o 5475424756_42c39da8a1_b 5477508291_8ac4a2dc89_b 5477561149_753225b242_b DSC07825r


Leave a Reply